Being a talent recruiter at ML6 means connecting with the exceptional talent we have whilst accelerating the expansion of our team. We highly value our people and therefore want to keep attracting talent with you in the driving seat of recruitment!
You will be the first touchpoint that potential new colleagues meet and will play a crucial role in their candidate journey. Next to this you will closely collaborate with colleagues to make sure we hire the perfect matches with our ML6 DNA.
We are looking forward to expanding our awesome ML6 team together!
- You will collaborate with our HR manager to keep our hiring plans aligned with the business needs.
- You will collaborate with our hiring managers to set out the right requirements to match our current team continuously.
- You get the ownership of the recruitment cycle: to work out and design the hiring process that fits the role & person we are looking for.
- You know where to find the exceptional talent that will accelerate ML6.
- You proactively reach out & source good potentials.
- You host & attend events to keep us connected to the right candidates.
- You own the recruitment cycle of our different positions across the different countries (BE/NL/DE/CH).
- You drive the selection process from resume screening to interviewing.
- You are the master of our ATS system.
- You showcase our ML6 DNA throughout the process to attract the right candidates.
- You are involved in the hiring of interns & young graduates.
- You organise and attend the collaboration with universities & associations that fit our talent pools.
- You follow-up directly with the participants after the events you attend.
- You look for original ways of attracting the exceptional talent that matches our organisation.
- You collaborate closely with the marketing team to establish creative campaigns and showcase our opportunities.
What we offer
- You will join a fun & dynamic team in a fast growing and international environment.
- You will be challenged and coached in an environment where we believe in continuous learning and development.
- You will be infused into an organisation that’s filled with team activities, ping pong & playstation tournaments, healthy snacks and many more in our vibrant office in Ghent.
- We work in a flexible environment that gives you the freedom to take up your responsibilities.
- You get a competitive salary and many optimised benefits.
What we look for
- You have a master’s degree preferable in an HR related field.
- You have 2+ years of experience in recruiting (experience with technology profiles is a plus).
- You also have a bigger interest in HR in general.
- You get what drives and motivates people.
- You fit our ML6 DNA: Passion for technology, Excellence in delivery, Doing rather than talking, Bring out the best in others, Take ownership & Do good.
- You are communicative, both in English as in Dutch.
- You are proactive & hands on.
- You are ready to accelerate your career and join this dynamic team!