To help our customers achieve their objectives and to support our engineering teams in building the best possible AI-driven solutions, we are looking for an experienced project manager with a strong appetite for technology.
As a project manager you make sure that the goals and outcomes of your project are closely aligned with the needs and wishes of the client while monitoring resources, timelines and technological and other requirements. You will work with teams of highly-talented machine learning engineers delivering cutting-edge AI solutions at the fastest-growing Belgian AI company according to Deloitte’s Fast Fifty.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Identify requirements with clients and stakeholders using ideation and prioritization techniques
- Translate client’s requirements and preferences into tangible goals for the technical team
- Create task backlog and planning
- Check deliverables and follow up resource planning, timelines and budgets
- Set up and coordinate meetings with stakeholders and technical experts
- Safeguard user, technical, legal, ethical, security and other requirements
- Effectively pitch solutions, present results
- Probe clients for other opportunities
- Flexibly interact with client’s ways of working, agile tooling
- Create project documentation
- Facilitate post project meetings to establish project takeaways.
- Assess team member performance during and after projects.
- At least 3 years of experience as project manager in IT, strong track record in managing projects
- Experience with agile project management methodologies and tools
- Ability to understand and refine client requirements
- Ability to hold team members accountable for goals, and take responsibility for the work
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate, and organize an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Master’s degree or similar required through relevant experience
- Familiarity with data processing, machine learning is a strong plus