We’re looking for a junior marketeer to help us build out our presence in the European market, to drive online and offline international marketing campaigns, and to work with different teams on marketing projects. You're a marketeer and want to reveal mind blowing content about AI? You feel as if you don't get enough liberty to implement some of your mind-blowing ideas? You're looking for a company that doesn't shy away from innovation, but is on the forefront itself? Well, then you're in luck, because we're looking for someone just like you to join our team at ML6 and take the lead on our marketing efforts!
Within your team you will - among other things -
- Help to create and increase brand awareness in the different markets ( BE, CH, NL & DE )
- Assist in developing marketing strategies alongside your Marketing Squad Lead by researching and presenting your findings.
- Create and build emails for email marketing campaigns using software such as Hubspot.
- Managing and creating content for our social media channels, such as LinkedIn,Twitter,Facebook,Instagram andYouTube.
- Design creative visuals for our social media channels and website.
- Help with video creation and editing.
- Plan, manage, and organize events from A to Z.
- Support the sales team with organizing specific events and webinars for their stakeholders.
- Support HR on employer branding activities.
- Support other units with marketing activities where needed.
In short, we're looking to hire a bright marketeer who has great ideas on help us bring the ML6 brand to the next level.
In our eyes, an ideal candidate is someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related.
- Strong administrative skills, stress resistant and hands-on.
- Basic knowledge of Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or other graphic software is sufficient.
- Basic knowledge of social media management ( Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube, ... ).
- Basic knowledge of video editing is considered a plus or eager to learn.
- Experience with organizing events.
- Experience with content management systems.
- Language skills: English, Dutch ( German or French is considered a plus).
- Goal oriented and results-driven
- A team player, proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- A can-do mentality who loves working in a high growth environment
- Passion for technology and a strong interest to learn more about AI
- A healthy dose of creativity who likes to explore what's possible out of the box
What we offer
- Challenging marketing campaigns across industries.
- A flexible environment where you're free to define your own growth path with the support of your Squad Lead.
- A collaborative environment where you will have contact with multiple people in the organisation and can count on your colleagues.
- An innovative environment focused on knowledge building and sharing.
- A healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication.
- An optimized compensation package which we will keep competitive over time.