Are you interested in the HR field and motivated to get started in a young, fast growing innovative and international scale up?
We offer you an opportunity to get familiar with several HR fields such as Comp & Ben and Recruiting. On the one hand you will collaborate in the operational recruitment from A to Z. On the other hand you will be involved in optimizing our international Comp & Ben.
Comp & Ben
- Assist and support in daily Comp & Ben matters such as payroll, contracts, operational Comp & Ben, HR reporting.
- Assist and support in optimizing Comp & Ben in Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands and Switzerland according to local social legislation and best practices and in line with our Reward Strategy.
- You are involved in the recruitment cycle of our different positions across our different countries. You will help with the selection process from resume screening to interviewing.
- You will actively connect with interesting candidates and look for suitable possible future colleagues.
- Next to this you will also be involved in the internships & young graduates recruitment.
- You preferable have a master’s degree in an HR related field
- You are Interested in Comp & Ben, Recruit and HR in general
- You are eager to learn, proactive and hands on, independent as well as a good teamplayer, dynamic and flexible, structured and precise
- You gets what drives and motivates people
- You are excited to work in a fast growing and international environment
- You are open to continuous learning and development
- You are excellent in verbal and written communication, in English and Dutch
- You are ready to accelerate your career and join this dynamic team!
What we offer
- You will get familiar with social legislation and Comp & Ben best practices in the above named countries. You will gain a detailed insight into the latest concepts in Comp & Ben.
- You will be involved in the recruitment cycle from A to Z for different profiles in our different countries and learn how to make a difference in the candidate experience.
- You will obtain a helicopter view on HR subjects.
- You will work in a dynamic fast-growing international environment where technology and innovation are key.
- You will collaborate with experienced HR professionals who will guide and mentor you during your employment.