Customer Experience Manager
ML6 is looking for a customer-centric, energetic, and highly-motivated individual contributor to join our Sales team Unit.
The Customer Experience Manager (CEM) is responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within the ML6 accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and the valorisation of their AI projects (ROI). The CEM will be a teamplayer working closely with or customers alongside Sales, Delivery and Labs to ensure our services are delivered successfully and consistently.
- Build trusted relationships with customers and help them make their AI projects visible across their whole organisation;
- Encourage customers to expose their innovative mindset through a public quote, testimonial (blog, article or video) on the projects they did with ML6 and leverage this asset in their war for talent;
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging effectively the value in our services sharpening up their competitive advantage;
- Become an expert in educating a broader audience at our customers on the use and benefits of AI in all kind of scenarios;
- Work closely with the Account Managers, Territory Sales and Project Managers to ensure an exceptional customer experience and raise proactively issues to right person at ML6 and at the customer to get solved;
- Be a Customer Advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting additional requests back to the Sales and Delivery teams;
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes and services;
- Drive high Net Promoter Scores across the managed and non-managed accounts, manage the process and report on it on monthly basis to management.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success or Account Management role;
- Possess strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills;
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player;
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts;
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in fast-paced environment
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills;
- Understanding of Internet and web applications with a desire to learn new technologies;
- Ability to understand and articulate AI solutions;
- Must possess a proven understanding of managing multi stakeholder environments at customers; ML6 has Customers in Belgium, UK, Netherlands and Germany so the CEM will need to travel from time to time to these locations and/or work out of our offices in these countries for short periods of time (1-2 days).
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize;